CIRCUS SPEAKERS PLATFORM
New initiative for 2021 where we focus on public speaking and creating good, interesting and constructive debate and discussion about circus, art, culture and society. Please note the start date has moved to March!
Time & Location
03 Mar 2021, 17:00 CET – 30 Jun 2021, 18:30 CEST
About the Event
Circus Speakers Platform new initiative for 2021 where we focus on public speaking and creating good, interesting and constructive debate and discussion about circus, art, culture and society.
Rather than only expressing our opinion we will work together on how to create a great environment for discussion.
How does it work?
- We will meet for 80mins every other Wednesday at 17:00 CET between March 3rd and June 30th (total 8 sessions)
- Each session one person from the group will speak about a topic of their choice. The rest of the session we discuss.
- Sessions are moderated.
- The language is English.
- You should try and come to every session which happen fortnightly on a Wednesday.
- The time has been picked so that both Europe and America can participate. If you are in Australia or a different time zone and would like to participate please get in touch and we will look at creating a group that works for your time zone.
- We co-create the sessions - it is not a platform that allows for passive engagement.
- We use slack as a communication tool for sharing info.
How do I take part?
It is possible to take part from anywhere in the world - we meet via zoom. The only think you need is an active paid membership for Cirkus Syd for the month you take part (and a stable internet connection). The membership needs to be paid before you join.
Once you are a membership is paid you are added to the slack channel to access info on zoom links and instructions/preparation for the sessions.
Times: Regular fortnightly Wednesdays 17:00 CET Start date: 3rd of February 2021
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you have paid the membership for the current month at least 2 working days before the session you want to attend. If it's less than 2 working days before we can not guarantee we have time to pick up and send you the information.
Look forward to meeting you!