Due to the increasing uncertainties surfacing around the situation of corona in relation to travelling our members have voted to postpone our meeting until May 2020.
Even though we do not see a cause to panic our sentiment is to be compassionate with those who hold worries of the situation. Our next activity is our Rigorous Practise rigging workshop in Stockholm on 15-16th of June, we do not see any reason to cancel or postpone this activity. This activity is scheduled as planned.
The situation of our international activities is reviewed continuously.